SUEÑO INDIGO #2 - Blanket
A small blanket woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
All of QOV's blankets are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Natural color of wool
- Colours: Indigo blue, off white
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Size: 145cm width x 160cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.