SUEÑO * MOMO
Sueño * MOMO is a two-toned cushion cover woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool combines simplicity and style.
All of QOV's cushions are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. They strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- the natural color of wool
- colors: black, white
- weaving technique: foot loom
- size: 40cm x 40cm
- handmade in Guatemala
- because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
- Cushion pad included, made in the UK from European duck feathers, ethically sourced and approved by EDFA standards, encased in cream 100% cotton down proof cambric.