PELU BLANCO #10 - Small Rug
Pelu Blanco #10 is a small natural, un-dyed two-textured design area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
QOV's rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. They strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
• small handwoven wool area rug
• material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool
• colors: off white
• natural color of wool / undyed
• weaving technique: foot-loom
• size: 85cm width x 140cm length
• handmade by Maya artisans in Guatemala
• designed by Hanne De Wyngaert in Belgium
• bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label
• because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension