BAT’Z #2 - Small rug
Bat’z #2 is a small area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
Bat’z is the first of the 20 signs of the Mayan calendar. Bat’z ‘is the thread. The thread of time. The thread of destiny. History is woven over time.
All of Que Onda Vos's rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. They strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Colors: soft grey, natural color of wool
- Weaving technique: foot-loom / flat weave
- Size: 85cm width x 140cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.